Cyan Examiner is for forensic analysts who want results fast.
It replaces slow MD5 scans for known Indecent Images of Children or terrorist related material with a tool that is 20x faster, delivering results in minutes.
Cyan Examiner is our flagship forensic tool, intended for skilled digital forensic analysts who want maximum control of processing and detailed results.
It can be used from your own forensic workstation (usually through a write blocker), or directly on a target device using a USB bootable version (which mounts target drives read-only), or on a running device.
- Find evidence in minutes, even from large or slow devices
- Accelerate triage and screening
- Target offences involving Indecent Images of Children or Terrorism
- Find all file types, including fragments and deleted files in unallocated space
- Scan devices and drives at 2TB/hour¹ and above
- Full control of scan options
- Detailed results
- PDF report
- Media preview (using preview tools configured in OS)
- Use on Forensics PC or Bootable Media
¹ Results typical for mechanical drives accessed using a forensic write blocker. Actual speeds may be faster, depending on the technology of drive under investigation.
- Request an online demo
- Hardware Evaluation Kit (includes ready to test hard drives, and full instructions to test using your own data)
Download the full product catalogue