Rapid Digital Triage for Mobile Phones
Combining all the features of DATAPILOT 10 with Cyan Forensics’ technology that scans for known illegal child abuse and terrorist images fast. Cyan Mobile Triage with DATAPILOT 10 delivers rapid scanning of smartphones, empowering law enforcement by supporting child sexual exploitation, counter terrorism and border force investigations. Significantly reducing risks, eliminating backlogs and digitally enabling front-line policing.
Find Evidence Fast – Scan mobile devices quickly in the field for known illegal content against national or purpose build Contraband Filter databases
Review Scan Results on Screen – Simple and clear red and green results to make informed decisions on scene, with real time data acquisitions
In the Field – Portable and rugged, purpose built handheld computer device, now including Cyans’ ground breaking tech.
Comes with all the features of the DATAPILOT 10
- Data slice capability, enabling collection of contacts, calls, messages, images, files and app data
- Search and reporting features
- Mirror evidence directly from the target device in real time.
- Create evidence with on-board built-in cameras
- Optical character recognition search capability
- Powers target devices
- Companion tool to Cyan Examiner and Cyan Offender Manager
- Supports better investigative decisions
- Reduces risks, eliminates backlogs
- Digitally enables police users
- Low training burden
- Work on IOS and Android devices
- Portable, rugged for front line use
- Handheld, purpose built, Windows IoT computer device
- Shares Contraband Filter format with Cyan’s other tools
For more information, please contact Cyan’s Head of Sales, Graham Little, email@example.com